Inlays & Onlays
Dental Inlays and Onlays represent a middle ground between dental fillings and crowns, offering a conservative yet robust solution for repairing moderately damaged or decayed teeth. These restorations are custom-made to fit perfectly into the affected area of the tooth, providing strength, resilience, and a seamless appearance.
Materials and Precision
Crafted from durable materials such as porcelain, composite resin, or gold, Dental Inlays and Onlays are designed to withstand the forces of chewing, ensuring longevity and stability. The procedure involves minimal removal of the tooth structure, preserving the integrity of the natural tooth while providing the necessary restoration.
Enhancing Oral Functionality and Aesthetics
Dental Inlays and Onlays not only restore the functionality of the tooth but also enhance its appearance. They blend seamlessly with the natural tooth, providing a solution that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. This ensures that you can smile, chew, and speak with confidence, knowing that your restoration is virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
Key Benefits of Inlays & Onlays
- Durability: Crafted from high-quality materials, ensuring a long-lasting solution.
- Conservative Treatment: Minimal removal of tooth structure, preserving the integrity of the natural tooth.
- Enhanced Strength: Provides additional strength to the tooth, preventing further damage.
- Seamless Aesthetics: Blends perfectly with the natural tooth, providing a visually appealing solution.
- Easy Maintenance: Can be easily cleaned and maintained, promoting optimal oral hygiene.
- Biocompatibility: Made from materials that are compatible with the natural tooth, ensuring comfort and stability.
- Prevention of Further Decay: Seals the tooth, preventing bacteria from entering and causing further decay.
The Evaluation Stage
Dental Inlays & Onlays Treatment Process
Precision and Expertise
The procedure for Dental Inlays and Onlays is carried out with precision and care, ensuring a seamless and successful outcome. Once the evaluation stage is complete, and a Dental Inlay or Onlay is deemed the most suitable option, we proceed with the preparation of the tooth.
Tooth Preparation and Impressions
The affected area of the tooth is carefully prepared, removing any decay or damaged portions while preserving as much of the natural tooth structure as possible. Impressions of your teeth are then taken, serving as a guide for the creation of your custom-made Inlay or Onlay.
Temporary Restoration and Final Placement
A temporary restoration is provided to protect the prepared tooth while your permanent Inlay or Onlay is being crafted. Once ready, the final restoration is meticulously adjusted and securely placed, ensuring a perfect fit and a seamless integration with your natural tooth.